Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana has been a scheme launched by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. KVPY scheme was first introduced in the year 1999. The aim behind this scheme is to identify and encourage talented and motivated students of the science stream to pursue a career in research.
Features of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a fellowship program which is funded by the government.
- This scheme promotes science education and also motivates students to choose basic science courses and research as careers.
- Other than that this scheme also identifies students with the research aptitude and guides them to lead a career in scientific research.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana also ensures that the field of research and development grows.
- All those students who are studying in class 12th and first-year students pursuing an undergraduate program in basic science are eligible for the fellowship.
- All the beneficiaries are provided with a contingency grant and fellowship up to pre PhD level including summer camp organised in prestigious research and educational institutions
Things to carry in Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana exam
- Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana admit card
- To passport size photograph
- It is to be noted that the photograph should be as same as uploaded on KVPY application form
- Original photo identity proof
Details to fill Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana application form
- Name of the candidate
- Class of the applicant
- Stream of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
How to Prepare for KVPY Exam
- Exam pattern: The students are advised to study exam patterns very carefully. Before starting preparation consider the exam pattern and prepare accordingly. Students are advised to check the number of questions, marking scheme and syllabus
- Books: Students are advised to refer to good books in order to prepare for KVPY exams that have concepts clearly stated in them
- Cross study: If the student is in class 11 then the student is advised to study the syllabus of class 10th and 12th also
- Mock test: Students are advised to practice mock tests before appearing in the exam. This will clear the concept and the student would be able to understand the mode of the exam clearly.
The IItian's Hub is one of the leading institutes of Mumbai built with a vision to empower young aspirants to achieve their dream career in Medical or Engineering with excellence. Our team caters to providing quality education with Mumbai's finest team of faculty, who are IITians and Doctors sharing goodwill in the industry. We help students prepare for IIT-JEE, NEET, KVPY(Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana), and OLYMPIADS in Mumbai. Our faculty enjoys a lot of respect from the students, and many of our students have successfully cleared various competitive exams. Dedication, passion, and perseverance are the guiding principles of our team. To know more how The IITian's Hub will help you get a place in one of the finest engineering/medical colleges in India, visit our website www.theiitianshub.com or call us at +91 7738570333/+91 7738573222