The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance assessment conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations: the JEE Main and the JEE Advanced.
JEE Main has two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidates may opt for either or both of them containing multiple-choice questions. The first is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is a Computer Based Test mode. Paper-II is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and is also a Computer Based Test mode except for one paper, namely the 'Drawing Test,' is conducted in Pen and Paper mode or offline mode. From January 2020, an additional Paper - III is being introduced for B.Planning courses separately.
Among other aspects, one of the critical aspects for aspiring candidates is – do's and don'ts for JEE Main 2021.
Do it with decorum!
- Keep calm, as that is the basic mantra one must follow. Getting panic will not help. Instead, it is dangerous to your health as well as for your exam.
- While taking the test, do maintain silence and focus on your question paper. This will save time for you.
- Don't distract & don't get distracted by entertaining any gestures or do not engage in any sort of conversation with anyone. Once caught by the examiner, you may be disqualified.
- Do not carry any type of unfair means to the examination hall. Once found with anything, you are definitely out of the examination hall as 'disqualified'. Carrying anything might lead to the cancellation of your candidature permanently or for a stipulated period.
- Do not forget to carry your JEE Main Admit Card to the examination hall. You cannot enter the exam hall without possessing the admit card.
Don't be a rule breaker!
- Don't be late, instead reach the meeting venue well in advance as the examination hall will open two and a half hours before the exam commences. This extra time is for frisking the candidates with metal detectors. Reaching late could be a massive loss for you, as you may miss some of the exam instructions announced in the examination hall.
- Avoid last-minute study, as this will just build tension in your mind. You must feel relaxed.
- Don't compare your preparation with others. Each one may have prepared for the test differently, using different strategies.
- Don't carry any gadgets or items to the exam center like a calculator, pen, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches, printed or written pieces of paper, mobile phones, pager, or any other device.
- You must only carry JEE Main 2021 Admit Card to the examination hall.
The IITian's Hub is one such leading institution in Mumbai established with a motive to help young aspirants prepare for NEET, IIT JEE, KVPY, And OLYMPIAD. They get guidance from faculties that are Doctorates and IITians in their respective fields with over ten years of experience and also share goodwill in the education industry. Dedication, passion, and perseverance are the guiding principles of our team. To know more, visit our website www.theiitianshub.com or call us at +91 8767043655/ 7738573222