Considering JEE Main 2021 February Session is a few weeks away, aspirants should fasten their seat belts and completely dedicate their schedule to JEE Main 2021 preparations. JEE Main 2021 Phase – I is scheduled from February 23 – 26, 2021. Every year, over 9 lakh candidates appear for JEE Main. Preparation leads the road to success and it requires a certain strategy. A clear study plan is the key to success in any exam especially JEE Main which happens to be the largest under graduate engineering exam in the country. For over a while, people were under the assumption of round the clock studying process to crack JEE Main, but now the trend is slowly moving towards smarter ways of understanding and learning subjects.
Here are some tips to help you in your preparation process.
JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips
- Divide your study hours into small sessions.
- Study during hours when you feel productive. Every student has his/her methods to prepare during exams.
- Calculate and divide your study hours as per the subjects and topics.
- Make a practical study plan that you can follow easily.
- Set a target score for yourself to achieve.
- Make a habit of making notes and underlining the important points while studying each topic.
- Make chapter-wise formulae and important-point sheets that can work as a revision sheet during the exam.
- Time your practice tests so that you develop the exam day strategy well.
- Revision helps you identify the points you missed while learning.
Following these simple tips will be a guiding light during your preparation stage for competitive exams.! The IITians Hub helps students prepare for many competitive exams – IIT-JEE, NEET, KPVY, Olympiad, and more. To know more, visit our website www.theiitianshub.com or call us at +91 7738570333/ 7738573222