The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) (or NEET (UG)) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which provides the results to the Directorate General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and State Counselling Authorities for seat allocation. There are a total of 180 questions asked in the exam, 45 questions each from Physics and Chemistry, 90 questions from Biology. Each correct answer is for 4 marks and each incorrect answer gets -1 marking. The exam duration is 3 hours (180mins) and the maximum marks for the exam are.
Here are the 5 documents that candidates need for NEET Registration:
- Passport size Photograph: In the application form, candidates need to upload a scanned image of the passport size photograph. The file size has to be between 10kb to 200kb and should be in the JPG format. It should be a colored photograph with a white background.
- Postcard size Photograph: The photograph should be 4 to 6 JPG format. The file size of the photo should be between 50kb to 300kb and should be colored. A professional photograph is required.
- Scanned copy of Signature: Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of the signature in the application form. The signature is to be written on white paper. The signature should not be in capital letters and should be in running handwriting.
- Left-hand thumb impression: Candidates need to upload an impression of their left thumb impression. .Save it as a JPG file to upload in the NEET 2021 application form. The file size should be 10 kb to 50 kb.
- Class 10 passing certificate: A certificate of class 10 needs to be scanned and saved. The file size should be between 100 kb to 400 kb to upload to the online application form.
- In addition to this, candidates will also need to submit their class 10 and class 12-mark sheets, identity proof, payment details, etc. These all documents are needed just for reference purposes and not to be uploaded.
The IITian's Hub is one of Mumbai's leading institutions that guides and trains students for the Indian National Mathematical Olympiad and other competitive exams like IIT-JEE (Mains and Advanced), NEET, KVPY, and other competitive exams. We have an experienced team of faculty who are IITians and Doctorates in their respective subjects. To know more, visit our website www.theiitianshub.com or call us at +91 7738570333/ 7738573222