Engineering as a qualification and profession has a lot of pride and prestige associated with it. An engineer is looked upon as someone who is intelligent and analytical. A degree in engineering can take you all over the world. It helps you become a great manager, a creator, an inventor, and an entrepreneur. It gives you the opportunity to to create, to innovate, and to solve problems each day. It also instills a lot of discipline in terms of approach to work and attention to detail. Engineering affects all aspects of our life from the roads that we walk on to the houses we stay in and many more. For each different aspect of our life, there are different areas of engineering that are applicable, namely - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electronics Engineering.Being an Engineer comes with a wealth of knowledge that enables you to build multiple things, improve your skills and help you utilize your resources and materials to the best of your abilities. But to be an engineer, one has to appear and pass engineering entrance exams with good marks. While most people are aware of the key engineering entrance exams i.e. the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), there are other exams also conducted in India. Here is the list of some engineering entrance exams you need to qualify before getting into any college.
- JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Main:It's one of the most popular engineering entrance exams in India by NTA (National Testing Agency) which is conducted for getting into one of the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) across India.
- JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Advanced: The second stage of JEE system, is conducted once every year by the seven zonal IITs with guidance from the Joint Admission Board (JAB)
- BITSAT: Conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS),Pilani, is a computer-based test conducted annually for admission to Integrated first degree programs like BE, Pharma, and MSc programs offered by BITS campuses.
- VITEEE: One of the most popular institute level engineering entrance exam, it is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for admission to its BTech programs.
- SRMJEEE: SRM Institute of Science and Technology conducts these engineering entrance exams for admission to its BTech programs.
- COMEDK: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate Entrance Test), a state-level examination for admission into engineering, medical and dental colleges across Karnataka.
- KIITEE: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, conducts the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for candidates to its undergraduate and post-graduate programs.
- WBJEE: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is a state-level examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB), for undergraduate and post graduate courses offered in Engineering & Technology.
- MHTCET: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHTCET) is conducted by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) for admission to first year engineering and Technology Programs (BE/BTech) & Pharmacy Programmes (BPharma/PharmD) in the state.
The IITian’s Hub is one of India's leading institutions to help young aspirants prepare for competitive exams like IIT-JEE, NEET, KVPY, and Olympiads. We have qualified and respected faculty members who are either IITians or Doctorates in their respective subjects. To know more, visit our website www.theiitianshub.com or call us at +91 7738570333/ 7738573222